Welcome to my blog

I am a mother of 4 girls and I currently live in Tennessee. If you are looking for a way to tighten, tone, or firm up those hard to target areas you have come to the right place! I will talk about how our products can benefit you health wise and also how you can do this as an income as well. Welcome to my blog and I hope you enjoy it :) Our Ultimate Body Applicator can help you get your SEXY back!

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

With summer  approaching there are so many people out there that are trying to get bikini ready! Well I am also one of those people.  I came across It Works Global a while back and I have to tell you that they have some AMAZING products! They are all natural products and they really work! Our number one selling product is the Ultimate body applicator.  This woven cloth can be applied to any area of your body that you would like to tighten, tone or firm up.  For me when I first heard about it I was VERY SKEPTICAL, but I figured that I would never know if it really worked unless I tried it! Well I was told that I could wear the wrap for 45 minutes and after the 45 minutes I would be able to see results! Well I DID!!! I have had four children 3 of the were c sections, so we all know what that does to our skin! Also the stretch marks I had were awful!  Well after my first wrap I can say that I personally saw my stretch marks diminish and I could see my skin tightened up! I didn't have that lose sagging skin! Well needless to say I was hooked and I needed to tell everyone I knew about these wraps and other products! I joined to sell the products just over 7 months ago and I can say it is the BEST thing I have ever done.  These products sell themselves and I have to say that I am pleased with my results so far.  If you are looking for a way to get SEXY in time for summer let me know and we can talk more about all the AMAZING products we have! feel free to check out my facebook page as well :) http://www.facebook.com/getskinnywithtonya   

No comments:

Post a Comment