Welcome to my blog

I am a mother of 4 girls and I currently live in Tennessee. If you are looking for a way to tighten, tone, or firm up those hard to target areas you have come to the right place! I will talk about how our products can benefit you health wise and also how you can do this as an income as well. Welcome to my blog and I hope you enjoy it :) Our Ultimate Body Applicator can help you get your SEXY back!

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

A little about me



     A little about me! I am a mother of 4 girls ages, 11, 9, 7, and 6.  They are my life and I would do anything for them.  I lived in Minnesota all my life up until 2 years ago when we made the BIG move to Tennessee. It was something that I was very scared to do but I have to say it has been the best thing we have ever done.  I am someone that grew up not being in the "in crowd" and did what others did. I figured that if I did what others wanted me to do I would be "cool" and fit in! Well, as time went on I only became more miserable and I have to say that I was not happy. I got into trouble a lot and I was not a very positive person. I have had a lot of road bumps in my life and there were many times that I wondered what I was doing.  I was not doing what GOD put me on this earth to do.  I had always been someone that has had a low self esteem and I have struggled with my weight all my life.  I met my husband in high school and I have to say that GOD truly blessed me with him.  We met in 1995 and I have to say that it was kinda weird.  He was the "jock" and I was the "nerd", but for some reason GOD brought us together and here we are 17 years later still in LOVE :) Now it has not been an easy road but I have to say that it has all been worth it!
      We moved here to Tennessee to start my husbands concrete business in hopes that we could prove for our family.  Times were hard in Minnesota but we knew that if we stayed there we would have a very hard time surviving. Well, my husband had made a trip down to TN to see how the work was and he decided that it was best for our family.  He whole heartily believed that GOD wanted us in TN.  I have to say for me it was hard to see at first, because I would be leaving EVERYONE I knew and loved back in Minnesota.  This was a VERY hard move for me. I struggled for many months trying to understand GOD's plan for us and why he brought us so far away from the one's we love.  Well, looking back on everything that we have been able to accomplish I see why we are here.  We have no one here in TN, but as we got into our local church and Dale started getting more work we have met some pretty amazing people.  GOD's plan may not always be that we want it to be, but I can tell you that it is the right plan.  I dont see my family as much as I want to but I have to tell you that it has taught me to appreciate the times that I do see them a lot more.  We may be 900 plus miles away but there is not a day that goes by that I dont think about them.  This move to Tennessee has finally allowed me and my husband to reach our goals in life.  He has done concrete for 16 years ans he wanted nothing more than to own his own business.  Well, GOD opened that door for us and we have been truly blessed by it. We have our hard times, but I would not trade it for the world.  As for me I  knew that I would eventually be able to reach my goals as well I just needed to wait for the right opportunity.
     I have always wanted to start my own home business and I have tried every party plan out there.  I could NEVER get any of them to take off and I knew that in time I would find something that worked.  Well in October of 2011 I saw an ad on FB for these WRAPS!  You can apply it to any area that you want and it will tighten, tone, and firm in 45 minutes!  REALLY, I thought to myself.  There is NO WAY that you can apply a wrap to your stomach and see results in 45 minutes! Well, I started researching these wraps and how the business end of it worked! I took and talked to my husband about it and he has alwys supported me in everything I have done and he told me if you think it is worth it go for it.  Well I spent a few night praying on it and I have to say that I felt this is what I have been waiting for. Well, me being me I had to try it and I decided that I would just jump all in! If this product really works this could be the home business I was waiting for. Who in the world does not want to look good and feel good about the way they look? EVERYONE! I contacted the girl that had the FB posting and started asking her tons of questions.  The more I learned about it the more I was ready to get started. So I signed as a distributor and I have to say that it is the best think I have done in a LONG time!  Not only has this company changed my life financial wise, but most importantly it has helped me achieve my weight loss goals.  I am finally happy to be me and I thank It Works for that.
     Well, now that you know a little bit about me I hope that you find my information informational.  I want to be able to educate others on our products and inform you on how you can get financial freedom by becoming healthy at the same time. Thank for reading and GOD Bless, Tonya

No comments:

Post a Comment